Get some more flight time with these awesome batteries. They don’t sag like most others and in 1500 you can race, spin or flip for that little bit longer!
Voltage: 4S1P / 4 Cell / 14.8V
Discharge: 65C Constant / 130C Burst
Weight: 208g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: XT-60
Note: Graphene LiPo Batteries only require a standard Lipo battery charger.
The advantages over traditional Lipo batteries:
• Power density: 0.15-0.17kw/kg (5Ah-16Ah)
• Power density: 0.13-0.15kw/kg (1Ah-4.9Ah).
• Stable High pack voltage through duration of use.
• High discharge rate, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, packs stay much cooler under extreme conditions
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge.
• Maintains higher pack capacity even after hundreds of cycles
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life (reportedly in excess of 900 during testing).